HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arumalek - Death Knight, DPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arumalek

PostSubject: Arumalek - Death Knight, DPS   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Personal Info

Other information you want to add, like a bit about yourself: Currently I am working in a kinder garden and a shopping mall, but i am gonna start on a new study this summer called landscape and forrestry engineering.

Character Details

Name: Arumalek
Class: Death Knight
Race: Bloodelf

Gear(link your Blizzard Armory Profile or Wow-heroes):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Arumalek
Talentspec(link your Blizzard Armory Profile):- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Arumalek&gn=Malice

Professions:- Blacksmithing - 401 and JC - 443
First Aid:- 450 i think

Guildhistory

Previous guilds, and why you left them? :- I've been in Marauding Camelids since day one (some day in the summer 2005) and left this winter due to a disagreement with the GM.
Then I joined Malice, which has fallen apart due to alot suddently left, and the raidforce couldn't handle such a massive /gquit

Realms and duration:- Aszune since summer 2005

Why you want to join us? :- I want to get back to raiding, and TaS seems like the place to be.

Contacs/People you know in the guild:- Renkei, Yamii and Kreolas i know has just joined the guild, who were also in Malice with me. And many of the other guys in the guild are known faces on teh server so i probably have done heroics with many of you guys before either on my DK or warlock, druid or warrior at level 70.

Raiding

What will you bring to our guild and our raids?:- A nice ass
And aweseome dps plus hopefully a laugh while rading.

Your goals in this game and what are your plans for raiding:- I'll have Arthas' head on a silver platter. Besides that I want to be a respected Death Knight who is know to be friendly and helpful, plus having great knowledge of his class.

Are you able to supply yourself with foodconsumables, flask and potions in between raids?:- Yes of course.

Days you are online able to raid between 19-23 (in general)?:- The first few weeks its gonan be Wed, sun and tuesday. And mid july i'm gonna move to the other end of the country so a week or two there i wont be much online but after that i'm game again but i'm unsure of which and how many days after i start on my new study after the summer.

Frost Resistance:- 287 unbuffed.

Able to keep high attendence in a long run ?:- Yas!

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25 - Clear
Malygos 10/25 - Clear
Sartharion 10/25 (with drakes up) - Clear and with 2 drakes up in 10/25
Ulduar 10/25 - 10 on weeks try of The General himself. 25 man Thorim
VoA 10/25 - Clear

What addons do you see as most important?:- DBM and omen

Able to listen to Ventrilo?:- Yes

Able to speak on Ventrilo?:- With and a Danish accent yes

Level of English:- 7

Other comments:-I'm your friendly neighborhood Death Knight
You don't seem to be needing alot of Death Knights atm, so I am willing to go raiding on my resto druid aswell, if needed, although he's not a good geared as my DK, but i see myself as a pretty experinced healer. I'm working on getting naxx 25 mans together to get him better geared. Heres a link to gear and spec http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&n=Ap .
The summer can be a hard time for many guilds as many may be away, so i would also be happy to accept a casual/social spot if theres a little confusion about the raidforce over the summer, but my main thing is raiding nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korlic

PostSubject: Re: Arumalek - Death Knight, DPS   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:05 am

Accepted on trial.

plz conntact korlic/kadmos or xedias ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emponix

PostSubject: Re: Arumalek - Death Knight, DPS   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Welcome=)
Back to top Go down